Given the situation caused by the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, our OCM LAB – Bureau Veritas – Lubrication Management has adopted a series of exceptional measures with the main objective of protecting the health of people at Bureau Veritas, our clients and collaborators, trying to reduce the possibilities of contagion in a complex and constantly changing external context, as well as continue to guarantee the provision of our oil analysis services.
These measures, aligned with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, include:
• Telecommuting, in part from our diagnosticians and administrative staff.
• Extension of our working day, thereby reducing the concentration of our technical staff in the laboratory.
• Do not make any trip, which is not considered strictly essential, both abroad and within Spain. Therefore, for a time our visits to clients will be limited, as well as the realization of training course.
• Minimize meetings both internally and with people outside BV, using the available digital tools (Teams, Skype Business, etc.).
• Postpone all scheduled face-to-face events until further notice.
For our part, we are actively working so that this exceptional circumstance has the least possible impact on the normal course of the activity. Thus, following established safety guidelines, Bureau Veritas laboratories will remain operational, collaborating with our clients during these particularly sensitive moments, and always following the guidelines and recommendations of the health authorities.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.
Bureau Veritas – Commodities Spain